VoiceNotes is a service that allows professionals to dictate client information, meeting notes and calls which are then transcribed, proofread and emailed back and/or entered into CRM systems enabling banks and investment/asset management companies worldwide to:
- Meet CRM targets as information can easily be entered onto CRM systems
- Optimise sales efficiency by having critical information captured and follow-up actions for front and back office set instantly, shortening the sales life cycle
- Increase productivity and save time by eliminating time spent writing up notes and eradicating inefficiencies of handwritten or incomplete notes
- Improve client confidence through having detailed notes, regardless of whether the account changes hands
Integration into CRM systems can be offered via:
- Emailing voicenotes directly into your system
- Entering data directly
- Uploading a CSV/XL file
Once we start working together we can optimise sales efficiency through:
- Information in your CRM system being kept current and up to date
- Visible tasks and reminders being set for users/support/PAs to action
- Time previously spent looking up notes or having incomplete notes is freed up to increase productivity, close deals and increase client retention
Since 2007 we have worked with FTSE 100 companies, including leading banks and financial companies, and as such, we are continually rebuilding our systems and enforcing staff adherence to the strictest confidentiality procedures.
We can work with Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, Gold Vision, SugarCRM, Zoho, Maximizer, Sage (the list goes on!)…
Ready to find out how we can maximise information in your CRM system? Get in touch with VoiceNotes today!
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 117 0066 and we’d be delighted to answer any questions.